Booking the right Wedding Photographer for you!
6 top tips advice from a photographer
It can be a huge and very difficult decision choosing who you will hire to capture your big day! After all, it’s something that you have spent hours planning for and you want it to be preserved in your pictures forever!
Couples have often said to me “ we need to think about it,” and I try and offer them these few bits of advice so that ultimately they can choose the photographer that is right for them!
1. It is so important to meet with the photographer in person. I can’t stress how crucial this in! You need to feel relaxed and comfortable with them. They will be with you on your big day, following you around ALOT, so the more at ease you feel with them the more natural your photos will be.
2. Ask to see a full wedding shoot. You may like the ‘wow’ shots that they use for grabbing your attention but make sure you like how they will capture the rest of your day too. Sometimes it’s the shots that you didn’t realise they were even taking that can hold the most memories.
3. Ask any questions that are important to you. However silly they may seem. A good photographer will be more than happy to answer and put your mind at ease.
4. Read reviews from previous clients, it will give you a better idea of how they will be on the day. Most photographers will put reviews on social media, google and their websites but if possible try speak to the couples who have used them.
5. Don’t leave it to the last minute to book your photographer! Reputable photographers are booking in weddings sometimes two years in advance, especially during prime wedding season! If you have your sights set on a particular photographer it would be a shame to miss out. If they are already booked ask them if they can recommend another. Photographers often work together and are happy to pass weddings along to people they trust.
6. Don’t focus on pricing, obviously the budget will influence your decision making, but many photographers will try to accommodate different budgets. Don’t forget to ask if they have any offers on either! Remember you will have your pictures as memories for the rest of your life, it’s important that you are happy with the results and service you are investing in!
Hopefully, this might help you if you are currently planning a wedding and are feeling overwhelmed with decision making. Congratulations and happy wedding day!
Thank you for reading my blog it's much appreciated, please comment below and give me a cheeky share =)
If you would like to see more of my work and want any information ring me on 07540118284 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org